Registration Ends at 5pm EDT Friday Oct. 23rd
Join Us on October 26 & 27, 2020
The Conference is Presented During Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
All Presentations Will be Recorded for On Demand Viewing
Bode has hosted more than 30 in person industry conferences and hundreds of presentations over the past 19 years. This 2 day virtual conference includes live presentations from industry leaders on impact, new technologies, and best practices targeted to educate on forensic identification and law enforcement investigations. All 18+ hours of the presentations and workshops will be available on demand after the live conference.
The Bode 2020 program will include 2 days of high-level presentations, all for one fee of $145:
- Multi-Disciplinary Program: Advancements, policy and impact for crime labs,
law enforcement and attorneys
- Advanced Breakout Sessions: Best practices and current issues relating to advanced DNA training, policing techniques and investigations
If you have any questions - Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that conference attendance is limited to public sector practitioners, invited guests and paying sponsors. Practitioners include individuals actively working in public forensic crime laboratories and individuals currently employed by a law enforcement agency.
If you have any questions about the Bode 2020 Annual Conference, please email email@example.com.
Bode Technology is committed to helping individuals in the justice system better understand the technology of DNA identification testing. As the experts in DNA, we offer training, consulting and validation resources to help organizations understand and apply forensic and DNA practices and technologies.
- Attorneys/court cases – Bode Technology can help attorneys prepare for court cases involving DNA evidence related to active investigations and post-conviction cases
- Laboratory development - Bode Technology is one of the few companies with experience in helping government organizations create a laboratory from the ground up by consulting in matters involving laboratory design and build-out as well as laboratory operations implementation
- Customized and independent validations
- Unbiased evaluations