Bode Technology has a long history working with agencies using federal grant funds. We welcome the opportunity to support your grant applications.
SAKI - Sexual Assault Kit Initiative
Sexual Assault Kit Initiative - Typically due April/May
Bode has provided DNA testing support on more than 100,000 backlogged and untested sexual assault kits for our clients. Bode can support our clients under this grant through:
- Sexual Assault Kit Backlog Reduction
- Forensic Genealogy Services
- Advanced DNA Testing, including Y-STR analysis
Additional Recent Grant Solicitations
- DNA Capacity Enhancement and Backlog Reduction Program
- Post-conviction Testing of DNA Evidence
- Prosecuting Cold Cases Through DNA
- Advanced DNA Testing for Other Violent Crimes
- Emmett Till Cold Case Investigations Program
Bode's Services and Products
Bode offers many services covered under grant programs from the Bureau of Justice Assistance and the National Institute of Justice.
- Sexual Assault Kit Backlog Testing Programs: High-volume testing to eliminate and prevent backlogs
- Forensic Genealogy Services: Advanced DNA testing on previously unsolved cases
- Property Crime Testing: Programs to process backlogged or current cases
- Rush and Rapid Testing Services: DNA Results in as fast as 48 hours
- Additional DNA Technologies: Including Y-STR testing, screening, and support through the courtroom
- Validation Services: Including Windows 10 required updates
- Collection Products: Collect and recover more DNA from your evidence
- Training: Including Bode's Annual DNA Conference
Contact us for information on how we can help your grant application.