Bode Technology has a long history working with agencies using federal grant funds. We welcome the opportunity to support your grant applications.
Currently Available Grant Programs
Advanced DNA Testing for Other Violent Crimes - DUE: May 29,2020
This new grant program from BJA allows for advanced SAKI sites for advanced DNA testing on cold cases not associated with sexual assaults. Bode can support our clients under this grant through:
Postconviction Testing of DNA Evidence - DUE June 15, 2020
Bode can help support this grant through Postconviction DNA Testing: Bode Technology actively assists with post-conviction cases that could benefit from DNA testing.
In the past 2 years alone Bode has completed more than 100 post-conviction cases.
Prosecuting Cold Cases Using DNA - DUE June 16, 2020
Bode can help support this grant through:
Bode's Services and Products
Bode offers many services covered under grant programs from the Bureau of Justice Assistance and the National Institute of Justice.
- Sexual Assault Kit Backlog Testing Programs: High-volume testing to eliminate and prevent backlogs
- Forensic Genealogy Services: Advanced DNA testing on previously unsolved cases
- Property Crime Testing: Programs to process backlogged or current cases
- Rush and Rapid Testing Services: DNA Results in as fast as 48 hours
- Additional DNA Technologies: Including Y-STR testing, screening, and support through the courtroom
- Validation Services: Including Windows 10 required updates
- Collection Products: Collect and recover more DNA from your evidence
- Training: Including Bode's Annual DNA Conference
Contact us for information on how we can help your grant application.