Service will be available to first responders beginning in June.
Bode will provide updates leading up to availability of this service. Click here to receive notification of updates or let us know of your interest.
Bode-CARES: Testing for COVID-19
The Bode-CARES program provides fast testing in support of first responders to help ensure safer work environments in our shared mission of improving public safety.
This service will be primarily available to support law enforcement and crime laboratories to operate more safely. Through this testing, agencies will quickly know if an exposure, or potential exposure, to coronavirus has resulted in a positive COVID-19 result.
COVID-19 testing can:
- Promote a safer work environment by identifying potential positive cases and preventing greater exposure to staff and to the public
- Quickly identify if an individual can safely return to work by determining if they are positive for COVID-19;
- Enable law enforcement and crime laboratories to operate and continue the mission of improving public safety.
Contact Bode to inquire about our COVID-19 testing services and capacity: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CDC Guideline: What you should know about COVID-19 to protect yourself and others
- CDC Resource: Priorities for Testing Patients with Suspected COVID-19 Infection
- CDC Resource:What Law Enforcement Personnel Need to Know about COVID-19
- CDC Resource: FAQs for Law Enforcement
- CDC Resource: Interim Guidance for Implementing Safety Practices for Critical Infrastructure Workers Who May Have Had Exposure to a Person with Suspected or Confirmed COVID-19
- CDC Guideline: CDC Guidance on Management of COVID-19 in Correctional and Detention Facilities