NEW Advertorial in the ISHI Report: Unprecedented Demand During a Global Pandemic: How Partnerships Within the Forensic Community are Making Communities Safer During Uncertain Times by Andrew Singer, Vice President, Global Marketing and Operations Sales, Bode Technology.
The CLEAR Cases Initiative reduces turnaround times of current cases by creating a customized approach to priority casework.
The CLEAR cases initiative is available to laboratories managing their current casework demand and offers solutions for:
- Surges in casework
- Reduced turnaround requirements
- Workforce staffing challenges, capacity limitations, out-put decrease, or DNA laboratory/operational shutdown, or other reasons as related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Priority Casework Testing
Through the CLEAR Cases Initiative, Bode processes casework with expedited turnaround times. Each case will be handled and evaluated using a customized approach to offer the best chances for successful DNA testing.
Priority Casework Testing Includes:
- Monthly batches of all types of casework
- Reduced Turnaround Time with Rush Options
- Customized approach to each case
Testing Sexual Assault Cases ASAP
In addition to the CLEAR Cases Initiative, Bode continues to offer our Accelerated Sexual Assault kit Processing service – Bode ASAP.
Bode ASAP supports crime laboratories by offering priority testing of non-backlogged sexual assault kits in as fast as 2 weeks using traditional forensic processes in a fully accredited laboratory.
- Increase Capacity to Meet Demand
- Prevent New Backlogs
- Reduce Turnaround Times
For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.